Sunday, September 27, 2015

Rainbow Honey September 2015 Mystery Bag

I have my September mystery bag to share with everyone today! It came with more bath and body stuff than nailpolish, so I was a little sad at first, but the chocolate scented soap and the giant bottle of nail oil (giant considering this is the mini bag!) totally made up for it. :D


Two polishes came in this mystery bag. First, is Underwater World. This glitter is in a clear base and full of yellow, white, green and blue stars, tiny green squares and blue hexes, white shards, and blue iridescent shimmer. I painted two coats over Nicole by OPI Pros & Confidence. I added one coat of Out The Door topcoat to smooth it out. The formula of this glitter is awesome. No fishing was required and it painted on very smoothly for having so many glitters in it.


The other polish I received was Just Sugar Coat It! This polish is loaded with iridescent small and medium hexes, small iridescent squares, and loads of iridescent shimmer. This one makes me think of magic. Like a unicorn or something haha.I painted two coats of this one over top of Essie Play Date, then added a coat of Out The Door Topcoat. The formula on this polish was very smooth, too. No fishing was needed to get a variety of the glitters on my nail.


So, there you have it. I tried out the nail oil, too and I just love it. It smells super good. The perfume was a bit too sweet-smelling for me, so I will probably gift it to a friend. Thank you so much for stopping by! I'll be back in a few days with a fall mani, AND a tutorial!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.