Thursday, April 3, 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday - Pastel

Good morning! I just realized that today is officially my two year blogiversary. Woooo! :) For this manicure, I opted to use several Sally Hansen polishes I purchased last year and never had a chance to wear. I got these babies on clearance at Target for $1.74 each. Oooh I love a good bargain! Anyway, I am particularly fond of this green: Perfect Pear-ing. It is so pretty, and went on in just two smooth coats.


For some added Spring-y goodness, I went floral. I am so looking forward to Spring and the warmth that comes with it, that I fear you may be looking at a LOT of floral manis over the next several weeks. :P


I did my nail art using two other Sally Hansen polishes: Mellow Yellow and Peach Beach. These two colors are really nice too, and at some point this Spring/Summer, I definitely need to use them as a base for something!


Thanks so much for stopping by to read my little blog! Make sure you look at what everyone else did for today!

2 comments:

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.