Monday, April 7, 2014

The Neverending Pile Challenge - Glitter

For this challenge today, I have a polish that I have always wanted to wear, but didn't really know what to do with...it is a thin pink jelly with glitter in it, and I have always had a hard time with polish that you can see through. When I first bought it, I was too new to nail polish to realize what I was buying. I thought it would look on my nail the way it looks in the bottle. Sadly, it does not. BUT, it could - after 4 coats, so that is what I did. :)


This is Sinful Colors Pinky Glitter. I am including a picture of it in natural light here, too so you can see the glitter better. It is actually really pretty, but I get frustrated by the stains on my nails showing through, and the nail line, since I keep my nails rather long.


I stamped over it as well, using Mash- and Zoya Lo. You can barely tell, but there it is. haha


Thanks for looking, and make sure you check out everyone's unused glitters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.