Friday, April 18, 2014

The Neverending Pile Challenge - Indie

This one is going to be quick because it is birthday weekend, and that means I am not doing any work. Heh heh. I did a fun mani for myself for my birthday, and this unused indie was absolutely perfect. Are you guys noticing a very PINK theme on my blog lately? I was really neglecting my pinks this past year. I suppose that was because I was obsessing over the blue/green/purples instead. :) I am actually using five (FIVE!) untrieds in this mani today - boom!


The indie is Black Cat Lacquer Party Monster. For my base, I used Sally Hansen Razz-berry, which is pictured on its own below.


The accent nail art is JULEP Leah and Elisa and Sally Hansen Lemon Zest. Ooh I love that I used a whole bunch of untrieds in this mani. And they look totally perfect together! It's a birthday miracle!


Right...well I'm off to bed so that I can be ready to eat cake for the rest of the weekend! Wooo! Make sure you look at what the other girls did!


2 comments:

  1. Mmm. Cake....
    I really like the combo of different designs you created!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Btw - I had cake AND ice cream TWICE and it was AWESOME! lol

      Delete

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.