Thursday, April 10, 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday - Coral

Good afternoon! I was hard-pressed to locate a coral that I hadn't already worn, so I am giving you the closest thing to it that I had. I consider this to be a bit on the coral side. I used to wear it all the time - this is actually my second bottle, but I haven't touched it in years, and I have never shown it off on this blog. This is NYC Central Park. It is a nice neutral on its own - great for the office.


Of course, I felt the need to dress it up with some stamping. So, I used Konad Special Black and my Mash-46 stamping plate to sass it up a bit. :)


That's all I've got for you today. Make sure you take a peek at what everyone used for their coral prompt. Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. I like the mani you did with this one! This coral color looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.