Friday, November 27, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Cartoons & Comics

Happy Friday everyone! Today, the Nail Tarts are all sharing cartoon/comic themed nailart. I decided to go the cartoon route, and specifically decided to choose an anime tv show. My husband and I have been really into anime lately, and have watched a lot of shows. Our recent favorites are InuYasha and Seven Deadly Sins. After considering carefully, I opted to do some InuYasha nailart for this week's prompt. Any fellow InuYasha fans out there? Let me know what you think! :)
 


I had to include InuYasha's favorite move "Iron Reaver Souls Stealer". It was a little hard to fit it all on the nail...whoopsie. Also, Kagome is shouting "Sit Boy!" at him because that is my favorite thing in the show haha. I used a lot of different polishes for this. I'm just going to list them out, but just ask if you have any questions about any of the colors!
  • Revlon Posh & First Class (Kagome's shirt, and highlight in her hair)
  • Pure Ice Black Rage, SuperStar!, and Kiss Me Here (black, white, grey)
  • Zoya Pippa (yellow)
  • Essie Apertif (red)
  • Julep Ciara (skin color)
  • China Glaze Desert Sun (InuYasha's eyes)
  • NYC Fuchsia Shock Creme (Kagome's mouth)

The base for this manicure is Pretty & Polished Aquaholic. This polish is crazy-pretty. It's a creamy bright aqua -leaning more blue, with a very subtle scattered holographic shimmer. I did three very thin coats here (I had issues with dragging due to my own impatience, and should have only had to do two). It dries to a satiny finish.


Thank you so much for stopping by to read my blog today! Make sure you check out what everyone else did for this week's prompt!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.