Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Thanksgiving/Fall Nailart

Hi everyone! I have some Turkey Day nailart for you today. It is really just a fall manicure, but it feels festive to me! Since I have lots to do, this is going to be a short post - mostly pics!


I used Butter London Chuffed for my base, then stamped over top using Mundo de Unas Yellow and Reddish. The stamp I used for the leaves pattern is Bundle Monster's BM-H11. The acorn was a fail, but there is no time for  a redo. I made the mistake of not testing it out first, and the brown polish I tried to use was no good...so I just stamped over top with a different brown thinking I could line it up, but I was sorely mistaken! Haha! The acorn image is from BM-H12.


Here is what Chuffed looks like on it's own. So much lovely gold shimmer peaking through this orange jelly! This is three thin coats.


Thank you so much for looking. Have a happy Thanksgiving, and I will be back this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.