Monday, July 7, 2014

The Neverending Polish Challenge - Best Granny Color

This will be my last post for this challenge, as I have no other polishes for the last two prompts, and I'm not about to buy any more! Now, as Jenna of Inky Whiskers would say, this is a "born again virgin untried" polish, heehee. I've had it for probably close to 20 years. It was one of the first polishes I got, and I just can't seem to part with it, even though it is awful. In fact, I dislike it so much, I plan to remove it within a day, and will begin swatching some Juleps which I am VERY behind on posting about. Anyway, here it is: this is Artmatic Elegant Mauve. Yep - it even has a granny-sounding name. :
P



This makes me think of my grandma...I think I will give her a call. Have a great week, and I'll be back later in the week. Now that I have no more challenges, I don't know what I will do with myself. Hopefully, I will come up with some sweet nail art for you all (after I share three months worth of Julep boxes with you)! Make sure to check out what everyone else did!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.