Monday, July 28, 2014

Stamping With My New Zoyas

Hi everyone! My hubby got me some new nailpolish for our anniversary (12 years!!), so I thought it would be nice to use a couple of them in some stamping nail art. I decided to take a page out of Laurie's book (from Dressed up Digits) and do some double stamping. It always looks so awesome. I used Zoya Tilda for my base and stamped with Zoya Rikki using Mash-43. After that, I added a second layer of stamping using an old Sinful Colors polish called Last Change with BM03 and RA-115.


Here is Zoya Tilda by itself. It's a pretty apple green cream. I like this shade more on the nail than I did in the bottle. That is always good! I did two coats here.


Here it is before I added my last layer of stamping. It's really pretty just like this, too, but I love the dimension that double stamping adds.


Thanks for looking! I'll have more to show off soon as he also bought me two other Zoya's and a China Glaze polish. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.