Monday, January 19, 2015

Floral Pattern Stamping

Hi all. I was totally excited about this week's prompt for the stamping group I am in on facebook. I always love pairing stamping and dotting in a mani. I looked through my new set from Bundle Monster and decided to go with a floral pattern from plate BM-404. It is perfect for adding dots.


I started off with Julep Alicia for my base, then stamped with Julep Lissa, and added my dots using Julep Margaret.


Thank you so much for looking. Make sure you check out the manicures that everyone else did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.