Sunday, January 18, 2015

Girly Bits Bird is the Word, Plus Stamping

I am really struggling to stay on top of this challenge, so today, you get a really simple interpretation of the "film" prompt. I did some really quick stamping over top of my new holographic purple polish from Girl Bits called Bird is the Word.


This stamp is from my new stamping set from Bundle Monster. The plate is BM-421. I used Konad Special Black polish for the stamping.


I really wanted to do some sweet freehand art this week, but it just didn't pan out for me. I'm sure I can incorporate it into one of these prompts eventually, though. Wish me luck!


Here is what Bird is the Word looks like by itself. Gorgeous, that's how.



Look.


I said look!


So. Beautiful.
Make sure you take a look at what everyone else did. There is bound to be some sweet freehand nail art this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.