Monday, January 5, 2015

Christmas Nail Haul!

Hi everyone! I got a lot of nail goodies for Christmas that I wanted to share with you all. I know lots of girls do haul posts, but I never feel like mine are worth sharing unless they are truly epic like at Christmas time. :) This year has been no exception, so let's take a look at the goods, shall we?


I received all of this between Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, and was pretty excited when I pulled it all out and saw how well I did in the nail department. I had asked for Seche Vite and OPI Nail Envy, so I am super stoked that I got a lot of that. I can never have too much acetone, so I was excited about that, too! I also asked for Nail Rehab, because I wanted to try it out. I have been wearing it on my right hand, which was reduced to nubs over the holiday, and it really improves the appearance of the nails as they grow out. I'm hoping that over time, I will see some improvement in the actual health of my nails, too!


I also received a bottle of Girly Bits Bird is the Word, which I am really excited about because it is my first Girly Bits polish! Oh I have been wanting to get my hands on some Girly Bits for ages, so I was so happy when I received this from my sister's boyfriend. He's a keeper - haha!


I also got these cool silicone brushes from my dad, which I cannot wait to try out. I have never seen anything like it, so I'm hoping they are as great as they sound.


My mom understands my love for MoYou London plates after purchasing some for herself. So, she hooked me up with Pro plate 12. Yay!



I got the 2013 Bundle Monster "Create Your Own" plates, which I have been wanting. These came from my inlaws. I also got some nail stickers from my mom. Yay for nail goodies!


My sister-in-law surprised me by sending me way more stuff than I deserve, but I was beyond excited when it all came. Talk about being spoiled - this girl sent me a Birchbox susbcription box, which I was already thrilled to death about, and then I get another package in the mail containing this set of minis from OPI, nail art pens and gems, and this polish remover pot! Some day I will be able to give as much back as she has given to me. I am truly so lucky to have all these people in my life who care about me so much, and have no problem with feeding my nail polish addiction. :P


Well there you have it. I have a lot of new polishes to play with, and goodies to try out. Hopefully I can get some nail art up for you all soon. I know I have been slacking in that department, but I have just been enjoying the holidays. I'll work my way back into slowly and then be just as obsessed as I ever was in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.