Thursday, June 12, 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday - Red

Today I have two old reds for you: Cover Girl Cabernet and China Glaze Ruby Pumps. Cabernet is another one of my ancient polishes. I've had it for at least 8 years. Ruby Pumps is a bit newer, but I've had it for maybe two or three years and still hadn't used it. Here is what I came up with.


I used striping tape over Cabernet, but you can hardly see it. I decided to add a little rhinestone for my accent.


Here is Cover Girl Cabernet all by itself. As with all my other old polishes filled with terrible chemicals, it is still in awesome shape. It is still a fantastic formula, and it barely chipped at all after several days.


Thanks for looking and make sure that you check out what everyone else did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.