Monday, June 9, 2014

The Neverending Pile Challenge - Cremes

For today's post, I decided to try out some one-stroke flowers again. I used Sally Hansen Kiwi Bikin for my base, and added the flowers with Julep Dendrie. The colors in the images below are not accurate. Something weird happened when I added the topcoat and Dendrie went from a pale grey to a weird beige. Kiwi Bikini seemed to be unaffected though. I'll have to show Dendrie some other time without topcoat, so you can see what she really looks like.


Here is Kiwi Bikini by itself. It is a nice color and took about three thin coats to become completely opaque.


Thanks for looking today. Please take a look at what everyone else did for today.