Thursday, June 26, 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday - Gradient

I have more Julep polishes to share today! I have an abundance of them and have been just awful about getting them swatched, so you will probably be seeing even more! I decided to do a vertical gradient today since I have never done one before.


I used Julep Eileen for by base. It's a creamy white. I added Julep Donna and Francis, plus Eileen to do my gradient and then added some stamping with Konad Special White. The plate is Mash-43, and I used Out The Door Northern Lights to top it all off. This is Eileen all by itself. It is actually a pretty nice white polish - very opaque. This was only two coats.


Here is what my gradient looked like before I stamped over it and added the holo sparkle.


Please pardon the ink on my hand...I have a lot going on and needed to remember some things. I absolutely adore this manicure and am hoping I can make it last for at least week before I have to take it off. Make sure you look at what everyone else did for their gradients!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.