Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The Neverending Pile Challenge - Holo

It's holo day! And believe it or not, I actually have two holos that I have never used before. I know - it's shocking. The truth is, I wasn't entirely sure what to do with these, but I just had to have them. They are from the holographic collection that China Glaze released last year. This is Galactic Galaxy and OMG a UFO.


I wanted these because of the fact that they are not your typical bright holographics. I was enamored with the idea of a dark gray and drab green holographic. That just seemed so cool to me, and when I saw their rainbows in the store, they had to become mine. I decided to do some stamping with these so that I could use them both in one mani.


Here is China Glaze OMG a UFO all by itself. It's pretty and the rainbow leans a bit green/yellow, but it's there. I was not lucky enough to have sun for the photographs, so I used my best daylight bulbs in the hopes that I could do these nails some justice. The polish itself is great - it does not pull, and this is three thin coats.


Thanks for stopping by and make sure you check out what the other girls did!