Thursday, May 8, 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday - Neon

Hi. Today I have some neon nails for you, and since I only had two neons that I haven't used on this blog, I had to add some black here to create some fun nail art. These two polishes came to me in a grab bag, and I actually have never used them at all. They are both stripers from Kiss called Beach Yellow and Neon Orange.


I started off with a simple striped design on each nail alternating directions, and then I stamped over top of it with Konad Special Black using stamping plate Mash-40.


Here is what it looked like before I stamped over top of it.


I did 2 coats of essie marshmallow underneath to help the neons pop. Here it is on its own since I've never swatched it on this blog.


Make sure you check out everyone's neon manicures today! It will make it feel closer to summer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.