Tuesday, June 25, 2013

June Tri Polish Challenge = Red + Pink + Purple - Day 3

Hey guys! So, it's day 3 of the Tri Polish Challenge for June, and I have a fun one for you. I have to say, having only three colors to work with over the past week and a half has really forced me to get creative. I like it! Now, if only I didn't have finals this week. Ugh. So, you know this will be short and sweet so that I can go get my study on. you won't hear from me again until Thursday night, which will be the last Tri Polish post straight after my four-hour Econ final. I will be so grateful to be painting my nails that night! Well, enough chit-chat. Here are the three colors I used for this mani.


Sick of this pic yet???? Ok so here are my pretty nails.


I love how these turned out. I was completely winging it, too. I didn't really have a plan, but it all worked out in the end. I used essie playdate for my base, then randomly placed striping tape, then sponged over that with Nicole by OPI Sealed With A Kris and Misa Party In The Masquerade. So there you have it. I hope you all have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I love this kind of design. :) Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.