Thursday, June 6, 2013

Julep's March, April, and May It Girl Boxes + Add-Ons! PIC HEAVY

Good morning! I got my March and April Julep Boxes in the mail a long time ago, but unfortunately just wasn't up to blogging about it. Now that I have finally had a chance to swatch them all plus my add-ons PLUS my May box that just came, I am going to spam you with swatches. :) Here is what I got!

I'll start with the March It Girl box first. This first polish is named Shenae, it is a beautiful mint green with a iridescent shimmer. Love.


Next is Teri, which is a nice coral cream.


Simone is a lovely lavender with am iridescent blue shimmer to it.


I also got a couple colors as add-ons, including Leila and Lucky. Leila is a pretty pale yellow shimmer.


Lucky is a gorgeous green and gold glitter combo. It is quite dense and very pretty. It was supposed to be for St. Patrick's Day, but I'm sure I  can find another use for it. :)


Next, we have the colors from my April It Girl box. The first color I have to show off from this box is Eden. This is a bright Purple-Blue. It's very royal looking. It dried with a satin, almost matte finish.


Next is Mackenzie. It is a bright green shimmer and very pretty.


And last, but not least is Abbie. This is a very bright yellow cream. It's pretty but I haven't had enough sun to wear it well, yet. :P


And last, but not least, is the May It Girl Box. I got one add on with this box as well - Zelda. So, here we go! The first polish I have to show off is Clara. She is a lovely nude-peach cream, and will be great for nail art!


This is Coco, which is a dark, vampy, creamy maroon that leans toward brown. I like it and can't wait to play with it in some fall manis in another six months!


 Next, we have Paris, which is a cool glitter topper unlike any other that I already own. It has tiny holo glitter mixed with gold and silver medium-sized, holographic, hex glitters in a clear base. I'm showing it here in one coat over Coco.


And last, is my add-on, Zelda. I bought it solely for the name, as the Legend of Zelda is the first video game I owned. I know it's not named after that Zelda, but I don't care. :) It's a really pretty rose gold foil. It looks like it will be awesome for stamping.


Well, that is all. I hope you enjoyed this post and these lovely colors I am sharing. I've got even more to share, but that is for another post. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.