Sunday, October 28, 2012

Nail-Aween Nail Art Challenge - Witch Nail Art

It's day eight of the Nail-Aween Nail Art Challenge, and today's theme is witch nail art. So, are you a good witch, or a bad witch?? I, of course, am a good witch, and I have just the mani to prove it! :)

 


This was done using LEX Cosmetics Tuilleries. I bought this a while back from Sneakpeeq and still haven't had a reason to use it, but it was perfect for this mani. I added a coat of Revlon Stuuning and Nubar White Polka Dot for extra glitz, and then created a gradient with Revlon Stunning  toward the tips of my nails. The wand was painted on with a small nail art brush using NYC Tribecca Silver, and I used bits of glitter from Revlon Stunning to accent it, painstakingly placing them in the star shape to represent Glinda's wand. This is such a girly manicure, I love it!! Who knew I could turn a Halloween manicure into a girly, floofy one?? :) Here is a picture of Tuilleries all by itself.



Thanks for looking, and be sure to check out the other participants in this challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.