Sunday, October 7, 2012

Nail-Aween Nail Art Challenge Day 1 - Water Marble

Today is my first day of the Nail-Aween Nail Art Challenge. I'm so excited because it is the first time I have done a full water marble! I couldn't decide if I should go with fall colors or Halloween colors on this one. I had to think about it a lot. Here is what I finally decided on.


For this water marble, I used Zoya Arizona, Zoya Pippa, COS BAR Orange, and Pure Ice Black Rage. It;s not my best work ever, but it will have to do. This black polish hated being used for a water marble, and I tried the only other black polish I have and it was even worse.Here's hoping my next mani is better! For  a little redemption, here is Zoya Pippa all by her lovely self! Should have just stopped here! haha


Thanks for looking, and be sure to check out the other participants in this challenge!

4 comments:

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.