Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Nail-Aween Nail Art Challenge - Any Halloween Inspired Mani

It's day ten of the Nail-Aween Nail Art Challenge, which came at a really bad time for me, so this is not the most impressive mani ever, but hey it's done. And just barely on time. Take a look. 

Ruby Red Gradient Manicure

So, I wanted to do a black & red manicure with some sort of nail art. By the time I finished the gradient, I just really didn't have time to draw anything on there, so this is all you get. I thought the gradient was pretty, so I'm kind of glad that I didn't draw anything over it. I used Nicole by OPI Sealed With  A Kris and Milani Garnet Gems for the gradient. Here is a pic of Sealed With A Kris all by itself. It wasn't pretty. It's a great color, but after three coats it was still this streaky.

Nicole by OPI Sealed With A Kris


Thanks for looking, and be sure to check out the other participants in this challenge!


2 comments:

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.