Saturday, September 8, 2012

Copy Cat Sat - Rebecca Likes Nails

Today, I decided to do a mani that I saw a while back from Rebecca Likes Nails. This is a blog that I look at at least once  a week, and I love her manicures! This floral one caught my eye, and then when she did a tutorial, I knew I had to try it out. Here is my take on her floral nails.

 

The base is Sinful Colors Cinderella. It is a lovely pale sparkly blue. For the roses, I used Black Poppy's nameless periwinkle color, and Revlon Plum Seduction, and for the leaves, I used Sinful Colors Last Chance. Here is Cinderella all by itself.


I look forward to doing some more Copy Cat Sats for you in the weeks to come. I have been extremely busy since I got back from vacation with school and work. I'm taking 3 classes this semester and working full time, so time is a bit of an issue for me. :) I will probably be posting only once a week from now until December. But whenever I get a break, you may hear from me more. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.