Wednesday, September 26, 2012

10 Day/Week...OK MONTH! Challenge - Favorite Celebrity Manicure

So, I don't really follow celebrities...at all. I don't care about their stupid lives, and I don't think it should be anyone's business anyway. Leave them alone people. They are regular human beings, not gods and goddesses. They poop too. Ok, enough of that. My point is, I wouldn't know a celebrity manicure if it was on a hand that slapped me in the face. That meant I had to search the internet for 'celebrity manicures' and that was really, really boring. But, I finally wound up finding one that I had actually pinned on pinterest months ago without realizing that it belonged to a celebrity. And, happily, its a celebrity that I have actually heard of - Zooey Deschanel. Here is my version of her cute mani.


I like how this turned out. I chose slightly different colors, only because I wanted to use some polishes that I haven't gotten to use yet. The base is China Glaze Exotic Encounters. I won this in a giveaway along with the entire Safari Collection, and was so excited to start using these colors. Thanks again Kayla Shevonne!!! The stripes are done in Zoya Wednesday, Pure Ice Wild Thing, and China Glaze I'm Not Lion (also from my winnings - yay!!!). Here's China Glaze Exotic Encounters all by itself. This is serioulsly one of my new favorite colors. It is GORGEOUS!


Thanks for looking. The next requirement of this challenge is Favorite Freehand Nail Art Design, so I will begin pondering that one, and try to have it done for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.