Saturday, September 22, 2012

Copy Cat Sat - Nailed It!

Today, I have for you a mani inspired by one of my favorite bloggers, Katy from Nailed It! She comes up with the best ideas, so I decided to mimic this lovely manicure she did a while back. Of course, I had to put my own spin on it, so here it is.

China Glaze Desert Sun, Pure Ice Super Star!, China Glaze Prey Tell

Well, I wanted it to look autumnal, but I think it looks more 70's kitchen wallpaper. Oh well. I think I will take a stab at it again sometime. I need to make the white stripe narrower, but the stamp I used was a bad choice - too wide. Maybe I will try this again with a winter theme later this year. We shall see. Here is China Glaze Desert Sun by itself.


Thanks for looking, I'll have a new mani for you on Wednesday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.