Wednesday, September 19, 2012

10 Day/Week...OK MONTH! Challenge - Blue Nails

Oh, here's something I can do easily. I love blue nail polish. I decided to dip into my stash of polish that I haven't tried yet. Happily there was some blue in there. Here is what I came up with.


It's a simple stamping mani using Wet n Wild 315A (it's old and doesn't have a name) as the base color, and the stamping was done using Julep Melanie and stamping plate Mash-49. Here is Wet n Wild 315A by itself.


It's a pretty deep sparkly blue. Application is great even after all these years. I've probably had this polish for about 13 years, no joke. My coworker Josh says I need to do a starry manicure with this color. I couldn't agree more. I think this will be my base for a galaxy manicure in the near future. :) Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.