Friday, February 5, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Aqua or Turquoise

Happy Friday! I have a new post today for our Nail Tarts weekly challenge. The prompt this week is aqua or turquoise. I have been getting really into yoga lately, so I thought it would be cute to do a yoga manicure for this one! I bought some Bundle Monster plates a while back with a bunch of yoga images, so I decided to bust them out and play around.



The polishes I used for this manicure were Essie Where's My Chauffeur?, Julep Lissa, and Salon Perfect Blue Raspberry. I started off with the lightest polish for my base, and then painted a stripe in each color down either side. After that, I used a dotting tool to drag the polishes together and create this effect.


The stamping plates used were BM-XL174, and BM-XL175. I used Konad Special White for the stamping.


Thank you so much for looking! Make sure you check out all the other pretty aqua and turquoise manis!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.