Thursday, September 27, 2012

Busy Busy!

I just wanted to drop a quick post to let all of you know that I am feeling a bit overwhelmed lately with work and school and...well everything, and I have decided to slow down with my posting. You probably already noticed that I have not been posting much, and I may have to start posting even less. Painting my nails was starting to become like a chore, and that is something that I didn't want to ever have happen. It is supposed to be 'me' time, where I can relax and enjoy myself. I still love doing manicures, and I will continue, but I didn't like this past weekend when I was rushing about and getting all huffy because I had to get my post done. Yuck. So not cool. With that being said, I am not saying goodbye. I'm just saying I need some space. It's not you it's me, blahblahblah haha.

Seriously, though, I am absolutely going to do my nails this weekend, because I will go insane if I don't. There will be a post for the week, but it will probably only be one post, and it will not be held to any particular deadline. And since I am cutting it down to just one post, I will not be doing Copy Cat Sat every weekend any longer. It's just too much, and it doesn't allow me to be as creative as I would like to be. I will probably pop one in maybe once a month, because I do see manicures every once in a while that I simply have to try. :)

When things get a little easier for me to manage, I will absolutely be back with several posts a week. I'm considering a challenge later in October as well, so hopefully things are better by then and I can commit. I really want to. In fact, I would be super happy if I could do a manicure every 3 days or so, but there's just not the time. This seems to happen to me at the beginning of every semester, so hopefully things will get better. Look out for my post this weekend. I have an idea I've been dying to try, so I'm hoping I will find the time. Thanks for all of your support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.