Tuesday, January 7, 2014

January Tri Polish Challenge = Red, Orange, Yellow - Day 1

Hooray! I've returned to the Tri-Polish challenge! In this month's challenge, the colors are red, orange, and yellow. Those are tough colors for me, and I had a tough time choosing the shades. I feel like I did a poor job choosing, but we shall see. I just don't have many yellows (maybe 4 or 5) and am pretty lacking in the orange department, too. Here are the three polishes I chose.


I ended up doing polka dots because I just didn't know what else to do. My creative juices just wouldn't flow when I needed them to. I actually got a lot of compliments on these. Polka dots are the best for when you want something to look fun and perfect. Dots always look so neat and tidy. :)

  

Here is O.P.I. DS Luxurious all by itself. It's purdy. :)


Hopefully you all liked these. This is a new pattern to me as far as dots go. I'm thinking the next mani may involve some sponging so that I can blend these colors together and hopefully come up with something cool. I'll be back in a couple days with my first installment of the Golden Oldie Challenge. also, don't forget to enter my giveaway if you haven't already. It is ending on the 15th!
 

2 comments:

  1. Hey hii :)

    would you like to participate in a week long nail art challenge

    here is the link :)
    http://www.moonshineandsunlight.com/2014/01/an-invitation-and-announcement-of-nail.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This looks super-awesome, but I don't have the time to commit to it right now. :( Sorry.

      Delete

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.