Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My First Scotch Tape Mani

After looking around at some of the pins my friends posted on Pinterest, I came across Chloe's Nails and was immediately inspired to try this out. I have an unhealthy addiction to these NYC polishes. They are so cheap, I can't help picking up a couple every once in a while. I was pretty pleased with how it turned out, although I have since learned that it is best to pull the tape off right away, so the edges come out more crisp. Well, I've got it down pretty well now, so I'll share some better attempts at this later on. Here is a picture of my first scotch tape mani.


NYC Greenwich Village over NYC Manhattan
 All in all, I was pretty pleased with how this one turned out. My beloved NYC polishes are a bit thin and it took a few coats, which may have also been part of my problem. In the future, I will try it out with polishes that go on easily in one coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.