Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hair Store Goodies and Wet n Wild On a Trip/En Voyage Polish Review

I am having way too much fun with my birthday money. :) Here are a few pictures of the nail stuff I got today. I'll add these to my list of polishes over the next few days.

From left to right: Kleancolor Sweet Pink, Starry Meteor, Sweet Orange, and Firework


Here is a picture of this new Wet n Wild polish I got last week. I'm a little disappointed in it, but I love the color so much, I'm still going to incorporate it into a full-blown mani tomorrow (Sometimes I have to do my manis in stages). The color dried quite a bit darker than it looked in the bottle and the wide brush on it made it a bit more tricky for me to get nice even strokes of polish on my nails. It ended up bubbling pretty bad too, and I don't usually have that issue, so I'm thinking it has to do with the fact that I kept having to go back over the nail with the crazy giant brush it came with. Anyway, since the color is gorgeous, I'm going to let the negative stuff slide. Some topcoat should hide the bumpy, bubbly texture. I'll try to post pictures of my full mani tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.