Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Botanical Mani

So, I don't necessarily LOVE how this one turned out, but I put in a lot of effort, so I am sharing it anyways! I used a dotter to do most of it (aka a pin stabbed into a mechanical pencil eraser), and I like the way the flowers turned out. I was attempting to paint ferns on my nails with a floral accent, but the ferns did not quite turn out how I had imaged them. Turns out they are harder to draw than I thought! I was inspired by a recent trip I took to the botanical gardens here by my home. Take a look!

KleanColor Sweet Orange, China Glaze Four Leaf Clover, Sally Hansen Pronto Purple, NYC Taxi Yellow Creme
Here it is with the flash!
This one was my favorite nail - apologies for the tipwear - it's only been one day, but I type all day at work!

Let me know what you think, or if you have suggestions on how I could have done this better. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.