Thursday, June 16, 2016

Rainbow Honey May 2016 Just Nails Mystery Bag

Guys! It's Friday-eve! Yay! I'm so glad the weekend is almost here. Seriously, so glad! Anyway, I have my May Rainbow Honey mystery bag today - I started getting the Just Nails one. I like the bath and body stuff, but don't go through it quickly, so I need to work my way through my current stockpile before I get any more. So, in this mystery bag, I received three full size polishes.

First, I have to show you Ruby Sparkler. It is a gorgeous red full of amazing gold shimmer. I did two coats here, and the formula was great.


This, is Lemon Sparkler. This polish is a creamy lemon yellow filled with iridescent shimmer. This is two coats. It has the same formula as Ruby Sparkler.


This last one is my personal favorite of the three. I love glitter-filled crellies so much. Islands In The Sky is a pale blue crelly with white, purple, and green glitters. It had a great formula as well. This is three thin coats. I wanted layers of glitters. :)


Thank you so much for looking. I'll be back in a couple days with my next mani for the Nail Tarts challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.