Friday, June 10, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Mint Green & The Lacquer Ring - Seafoam

Good morning! I am combining prompts today, you guys because I just can't seem to find enough time to blog lately. And I lucked out because the prompts matched enough. Yay! So, seafoam and mint. I feel like they are practically the same color. They are, right??? Anyway, here is what I came up with.


This mint/seafoam camo manicure is all freehand. And...I don't know why the pictures came out so bad, but they did. By the time I had uploaded them to add my watermarks, it was already chipping, so it was too late to retake photos. Hey, sometimes that happens. But seriously, you can tell what's going on here. And it doesn't look bad in the smaller photos. :P I used Hello Kitty Minty, Wet n Wild Tree Hugger, and NYC Tudor City Teal for this. I just drew various blobby shapes. Hey, turns out camo is pretty easy!


Thank you so much for stopping by. Please make sure you check out what my fellow bloggers did for these prompts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.