Friday, January 8, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Pale Blue Base

Good morning lovelies and happy Friday! Woooo! I got so many new polishes for Christmas, my head is spinning over here trying to wear them all as fast as possible. For this mani, I decided that I would wear a new Cirque (and my first Cirque!) that was gifted to me by Amy from The Fancy Side for winning a nail art contest around Halloween (so not Christmas, but I HAD to wear it with all my other new holos from Christmas!). It is a light blue holographic polish and it is BEAUTIFUL. I did some simple stamping using swirling patters from my new CICI&SISI plates (yay Christmas!). These swirly images are from plates 02 & 05.

Oh I wish that it wasn't so dreary here. I tried flash, no flash, 5 different types of light, a flashlight, and nothing seemed to help my camera capture the holo goodness. Wahhhhhh! Anyway, the Cirque polish is called Cabana Capri, and I stamped over top of it using Bear Pawlish Poor Unfortunate Souls and Cupcake Polish Berry Good Looking. This mani looked so much more amazing in real life. I can't even express how much sparkle and rainbow was happening.


Here is what Cabana Capri looked like on it's own. The holo is so much better than my camera shows. :( I only did two coats here, which is really good for a holo in my opinion.


I've decided that all these holos are going to have to wait until the sun decides to show itself again. And then I shall re-swatch Cirque, and swatch all of the other ones I got (there are SOOO many haha!) and share them with you properly. Thank you so much for checking out my mani for this week. Make sure you look at all the other lovely pale blue manis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.