Saturday, January 16, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Things That Fly

Good morning! This week's theme for the Nail Tarts' challenge is Things That Fly. I thought for a while on this one, but it didn't take long for me to decide that I needed spaceships!


I used my new Nerd Lacquer, I Think You Call Me...Sexy for my base. It looks like space with stars and has tons of sparkle. I wanted a variety and had several stamping plates featuring spaceships, so I just used them all! I made these decals using mostly images from BM-XL134 and the image on my thumb is from JR-31. I got this Nerd Lacquer and the JR plate (My Online Shop) from my secret agent in a Christmas exchange, and I thought I was going to DIE. I cried opening everything, but there will be a separate post for that!

  
The decals were done using Mundo de Unas Light Gray and Blue.  I used Sally Hansen Graphite Gravity, a silver OPI that has no name, a silver polish from The New Black that is also nameless, and some of the Mundo de Unas blue to color in the decals.



Here is what Nerd Lacquer I Think You Call Me...Sexy looks like on it's own. It's a fantastic blue jelly packed with holographic shimmer, tiny blue and silver metallic hexes, medium sized blue and silver metallic hexes, and larger pale blue metallic hexes. It's gorgeous. And also, it's a Dr. Who polish, so I love it even more just for that.


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Make sure you check out what everyone else did for this week's prompt. I know there is at least one other TARDIS out there. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.