Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Dragon Skin Manicure with MoYou Pro XL 05

Hi everyone! Today, I have for you another manicure using my MoYou London Pro XL 05 plate. I was having a rough time finding another image on here that I hadn't used before and actually wanted to try. I am not a fan of animal prints, but I am a fan of dragons, and other magical creatures, so I decided to call this reptile look "dragon skin". ;)


I started off with a base of Julep Kendra, then sponged on a shimmery green, Barielle Positive Zen-ergy. After that, I stamped the print over top using Julep Savoy, which is a metallic gold polish.


Here is what Julep Kendra looks like by itself. This is two coats. The formula is nice, and it painted on smooth and dried shiny.


Thank  you so much for looking, and I will be back in a couple days with another mani. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.