Sunday, March 1, 2015

Owls and Glitter

Good evening! I did this owl manicure for a prompt from my stamping group on facebook. I am going out of town tomorrow for work, and did not have time to set up any posts, so you will not hear from me for at least a week. Also, I waited until the last minute to pack, so I will let my pictures do the talking. ;)



I used Barielle Gel-ous Lover for  the base. The glitter is China Glaze I'm A Go Glitter. I used BB Couture Honey Bunny, Nicole by O.P.I Pros & Confidence, and Julep Nellie to color in the decals I made using Bundle Monster plate BM-412.


Here is what Barielle Gel-ous Lover looks like by itself. I did two coats here. It's a creamy, pale pink cream.


And here is a closeup of China Glaze I'm A Go Glitter. It's a fun little mix of medium and small hex glitters.


Thank you so much for looking! Make sure you check out what every else did for the owls prompt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.