Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Good morning! Today is St. Patrick's Day, and for once I actually have a manicure for it! I love this green polish I used for the base of this manicure SO much. I got to play with my new squishy stamper, too, and there was a bit of a learning curve, but I figured it out. :)



For this manicure, I used China Glaze Paper Chasing for my base. I stamped on an image from Bundle Monster plate BM-406 using Konad Special White polish, and then stamped on a second image from plate BM-403 using Konad Special Black polish.

I have a little Irish in my blood, and you can tell by my tiny nose (according to my mother). So, it is only right for me to participate in the holiday. I am a big fan of green, and am super happy to show off this pretty polish. Here it is by itself. This polish is a little brush-strokey but not too bad. It is thin, but built up surprisingly fast in just two coats.


Thank you so much for stopping by and be sure to check out what everyone else posted today for St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.