Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Julep Glitter Swatches

Good morning! Today I have two glitter toppers from Julep which I have had for ages and just never got around to posting about. They both totally deserve to be shown off though, so today is the day! This is Julep Max. It is a black and white matte glitter mix. I didn't have one like this in my collection, but there are a lot of similar polishes out there. It painted on very smoothly, this is one coat shown over Julep Lissa.

Julep Max over Lissa
Julep Max over Lissa
Julep Max over Lissa

Next, I have Julep Mila. It is a clear base with tiny multi-colored glitters. It went on very smoothly as well and had more glitter in it than I thought - this is just one coat over Julep Linden, and I'm thinking you could easily get this to opacity in three thin coats.

Julep Mila over Linden
Julep Mila over Linden
 Julep Mila over Linden


Well there you have it - Max and Mila are two fun glitter toppers that I'm glad to say I have in my collection! :P Thanks for reading and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.