Thursday, August 21, 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday - Black Base

Hello! I've decided to jump back on these Golden Oldie Thursday posts because I just have so many old polishes that I haven't shown off on here! It helps me get everything swatched, and also forces me to think outside the box in order to have nail art to fit each prompt. I need that every once in a while, or I get in a rut. Anyway, today I have a positively ANCIENT polish for you. It is a polish from Old Navy that my sister bought when she was probably around 10 years old - she's 25 now. I inherited it after she moved out of my parents' house and didn't take it with her. Katie, you can have it back anytime, just ask! lol

Anyway, this polish is a iridescent topper named Annette. I decided to stamp with it over black (Pure Ice Black Rage) to show off the contrast of colors. Despite being 15 years old, it still has a perfect formula. I used an image from Red Angel plate RA-113 on each nail.

Red Angel Stamping
Red Angel Stamping
Red Angel Stamping

Thanks for looking, and have a great day! I'll have another post for you this weekend with some super cute nail art!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.