Sunday, May 22, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Music

Good afternoon! I am a little behind with this post because I was struggling for inspiration. I ended up just going through my nail polish rack of untried colors, trying to find my inspiration there, when I came across this beauty and was immediately inspired.


This is Bear Pawlish Poor Unfortunate Souls. Now you all know I love The Little Mermaid. As soon as I picked up this bottle and saw the title, I started singing the song to myself and realized it was perfect. I decided to paint some poor unfortunate souls on my nails! I used only 4 additional colors for this: Pure Ice Black Rage and Superstar!, Zoya Wednesday, and Sephora by OPI Caught With My Khakis Down.


I'm going to let you in on a little secret that only my hubby and a few of my closest friends know: I have a Disney playlist on Spotify and I blast that thing while I'm sitting in my nail nook painting my nails and sing along loudly. I even listen to it (with headphones) while I am working. It always cheers me up. :P


So there you have it, my music inspired nails. Make sure you check out what everyone else did for this prompt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.