Friday, March 4, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Pastels

Happy Friday! Today, we are all channeling the approaching springtime weather and sporting pastels on our nails. I decided to actually wear some wintry pastels since it is still snowing here. I'm just not ready for florals yet haha. I have this pretty new (to me) polish I picked up around Christmas time from Potion Polish called Snow Day. The maker actually stopped making polish, but you can still purchase what is left of her stock while it lasts. There are some real beauties in the shop, too.


I added some extra zest to this mani by watermarbling over top using clear polish and Julep Margaret. It reminds me of a windy wintry day, which we have had plenty of this year (even though this has probably been our mildest winter ever!).


Snow Day is a beautiful crisp white crelly with blue metallic flakies, blue shimmer, holographic micro glitter, and small pale blue square and hex glitters. It went on in three coats to get full opacity. I don't usually like having to do 3 coats, but for this type of polish (crelly with glitter), I prefer it because you can build up depth with multiple layers of glitters peeping through!



Thank you so much for reading today. I hope you all have a beautiful weekend! Make sure you check out all of the other pastel manis today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.