Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Rainbow Honey February Mystery Bag

Hmmm I fell a little behind with my blogging, so you are getting February's bag in March!!! I got a lot of great things in this bag, and the polishes were gorgeous (there was a purple AND a happy glitter topper!).


I received  a body lotion and hand sanitizer in a scent called Luvable Pink, and a grape-flavored lip gloss. The two polishes I received this month are Violetta Bot and Electric Love Bytes!.


Here are swatches of Violetta Bot. It is a metallic shimmery pale violet polish, and this is two coats.


Here is a macro of the color. It's extremely reflective, so not easy to photograph!


This is Electric Love Bytes! over top of Zoya Charisma. It has pink flower-shaped glitters, lime green star glitters, and pink and lime hexes, as well as a shifting shimmer that shifts from green to pink and matches the glitters so well.


Here is a macro of Electric Love Bytes!. I just love this glitter topper so much!


Well there you have it, better late than never I guess! I'll be back Friday with a new challenge mani!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.