Friday, August 28, 2015

52 Week Pick n Mix - TV

This week's prompt for the 52 Week Pick n Mix Challenge is TV. I decided to do a TV show that my husband and I have been re-watching on Netflix lately: Naruto! My husband and I are not necessarily anime fanatics, however we definitely do like a lot of the anime that's out there and this show is no exception. It's goofy and lighthearted for the most part, but there are some insanely sad episodes, too. I just love it when shows give me "the feels", so this one became a favorite of ours. I was super excited not to be limited by any particular color choice on this one so that I could get in some serious nail art. :)


I used Wet n Wild Tree Hugger for my base, then added my nine-tailed fox, the leaf ninja headband, and the Naruto logo using Zoya Arizona, Essie Meet Me At Sunset, Revlon First Class, Pure Ice Black Rage and SuperStar!, and Julep Dendrie.


 Here is what Wet n Wild Tree Hugger looks like on its own. It is a pale minty cream that paints on nice and smooth. I did two coats here.


Thank you so much for looking. Have a great Friday, and make sure you check out what everyone else did for this week's TV prompt!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.