Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Mickey Mouse Nail Art with Creative Cuticles Of Mice And Merlin

Hello! Oh boy I have been busy lately, so sorry about the lack of posts, but I am working on some new nail art tonight, which I will probably have posted tomorrow night or Friday morning. :) Today, I have a mani I did for a coworker who is going to Disneyland on Thursday. I had just bought this polish from Creative Cuticles when I found out she was going and told her more or less, she pretty much NEEDED it for the trip. We sat down at lunch last Friday and I painted these little sorcerer Mickeys on her ring fingers and then added two coats of Of Mice And Merlin to every other nail.


The base colors used for this are Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow and Julep Margaret. I painted Mickey using Pure Ice Black Rage and SuperStar!, Revlon First Class, and Julep Clara. Now I have my fingers crossed they last through her whole vacation!


Thank you so much for stopping by. I'm really starting to quite like doing other people's nails. It's fun and a great lunch time de-stresser. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.