Thursday, December 11, 2014

52 Week Pick n Mix Challenge - Dark Green Christmas Nail Art

Hi - I am incredibly late with this, but determined to get all of this nail art posted! I've been sick for a few weeks, but I'm finally better so now it is time to catch up. Today, I have some Christmas tree inspired nail art to share and I'll be showing off a new dark green polish that is great for the holiday, too!


The base for this is The New Black Parrot Green. It is a nice opaque, dark green cream. I used regular clear tape for to mask the trees, then painted in the triangle with one coat of Julep Dahlia, then one coat of Sassy Lacquer Nutty As A... to add some Christmas sparkle.


Here is what Parrot Green looks like by itself. This is two coats, plus one coat of Seche Vite. Try to ignore the dents...the laundry wasn't going to do itself. :)


Hooray for Christmas! I cannot wait! Now, since I am so super behind, I will probably post several days in a row to get back on track with this challenge. Wish me luck! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.