Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tomb Raider Nails!!!

Hey all! The new Tomb Raider game comes out today and I am beyond excited about this one. :) I cannot wait to get my hands on it! So, I decided to do a manicure for the occasion. Here are my Tomb Raider nails for today's release!


I used Wet n Wild Black Creme for the base. For the index and pinky camo, I used Sinful Colors Nirvana, L. A. Colors Art Deco Nail Art Lacquer in Forest Green, and the brown color from Revlon's Moon Candu duo called Universe. On my middle finger, I used China Glaze Adventure Red-y and on my ring finger and thumb, I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.


I extra proud of the silhouette I did on my thumb. Yeeeee!



What do you think? Are any of you excited about the game, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.