Wednesday, June 17, 2015

52 Week Pick n Mix Challenge - Saran Wrap + Glitter Polish

Hi everyone! Happy hump day! I have a sparkly post for you today featuring saran wrap nail art over a glitter base. The glitter is Julie G Costume Ball, and I used Julep Simone over top of it.


I used saran wrap to blot on Julep Simone over the glitter. I had to apply two coats of Seche Vite to get a smooth surface to saran wrap onto, but it was worth it.


Here is Julie G Costume Ball all by itself. This is my first experience with the brand, and I am impressed. It was such a jam packed glitter, and went on so smoothly despite that. This is only two coats. I will definitely be on the lookout for more clearance polishes from them at the drugstore. :)


 Thank you so much for looking. I hope you all have a fabulous week. Here's hoping that Friday comes quickly for us all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.