Tuesday, May 19, 2015

My Favorite Image from MoYou Suki XL Plate 06

Hi everyone! So, I have been doing a challenge where I pick a plate and then do a mani each week with the same plate for the entire month. I chose this Suki plate because I totally love it, but have hardly used any of the images on it. Today, I am showing off an image that I knew had great potential, but couldn't quite figure out how to help it shine. Oh my goodness, I figured it out!


I started off with 3 coats of Maybelline WC135 (this polish is ancient and has no name that I can find). I then created a gradient using this pale pink and Nicole by OPI Challenge Red-y. After my gradient was dry, I stamped my image over top using Konad Special Black. I really want to try this again and use the upper half of the image so that I just get the flowers!


Here is what Maybelline WC135 looks like on it's own. The polish is nearly two decades old and getting a bit strange consistency-wise, but it's still super pretty.


Thank you so much for reading my post today! I'll be back with that Rainbow Honey post I promised you in my last post soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.